Frequently asked QuestionsPlease read the following information carefully.
1. Workco is?
Workco is the first of its kind, a coworking space located in beautiful downtown Birmingham. An exceptional modern design, along with our shared/flexible workspace provides unparalleled amenities and services to enhance your business operations.
2. What kind of memberships are offered at Workco?
We offer flexible membership options. Click here to get more information to assist you in picking the right plan for your business needs.
3. Are Virtual Memberships offered at Workco?
Yes. Virtual memberships include mail service and address, access to our community network, and invitations to Workco events and networking events.
4. Are there other Workco locations?
Birmingham is our only location currently, but we are optimistic about the opportunity to grow and enhance our community.
5. What types of companies can you find at Workco?
We welcome all types of companies. Our space is designed for the student, entrepreneur, work from home professional, and small to mid-size companies.
6. What are Workco’s hours of operation?
Our space is staffed Monday-Friday 9-5pm, Sat. 10-2. Our members have 24/7 access.
1. How do I become a Workco member?
It’s easy. Click here to book a tour with us!
2. Where can I find pricing for different membership plans?
Memberships vary based on your team size and membership type. Click here to learn about our membership plans.
3. Are month-to-month plans available?
Yes! We offer flexible contracts with our memberships. Contact us for more details on our membership plans.
4. Do Workco offices come fully- furnished?
Yes. We provide our private office and dedicated desks members with fully furnished spaces including desks, storage, and desk chairs.
5. Are custom office buildouts available at Workco?
Although we do not offer custom buildouts, we can certainly accommodate your growing business with a larger or more functional office within our workspace with our flexible membership plans.
6. What type of internet is available?
Our fiber-driven internet is powered by Cisco Meraki providing you with a safe, secure highspeed Wi-Fi connection.
7. How do you book a conference/meeting room?
Conference/Meeting rooms can be booked in advance through the Workco mobile app.
8. Are guests welcome at Workco?
Guests are always welcome during normal business hours. Members can refer to our community guidelines document for more information or ask their Community Manager.
9. Are there additional costs for amenities and services such as mail, printing, or Wi-Fi?
Wi-fi and mail service is offered at no cost for our full members.
10. How do I refer another company to Workco?
We encourage our members to share their experiences at Workco with their colleagues. We thrive when we receive your feedback. Follow us on social media and leave us a review. This helps enhance our members’ experience. Additionally, individuals searching for a new coworking space may use your review as a referral to join Workco. Any references can be sent to your Community Manager.
1. What are some of the services and amenities included in a Workco membership?
Our flexible memberships include a spacious commons area with stunning artwork and modern furnishings. Other services and amenities include:
- Conference rooms with screens, whiteboards, smartboards, and videoconferencing capabilities
- Private phone booth
- Modern and contemporary workspace created by top designers
- Educational and cultural programming
- Networking events
- Fiber driven high-speed Wi-Fi, IT support, and business-class internet
- Fully furnished offices
- Full, custom-crafted kitchen with coffee, snacks and local beers
- Concierge mail and package delivery
- 24/7 keyless mobile access
- Car, bike, and moped parking
- Professional cleaning services
- Office supplies
- Retail space with modern/contemporary home furnishings
2. Are there business events, networking, and social gatherings offered?
Rest assured that our staff is working diligently to bring you the latest in community, cultural, and business networking and engagement. Ask us about how we can sponsor your ‘member hosted’ events at Workco.
3. What’s Workco’s policy on pets?
We currently do not allow pets in our workspace. However, service animals are welcome into our coworking space when members provide proper medical certification(s) and / or documentation.
4. Is there on-site parking available to members?
Secure, covered parking garage is located directly behind our building (corner of Oakland & Ferndale Ave.) with ample parking for your car, bike or moped. Metered street parking is also available.
Receive our special events, promotions
and latest news on your mailbox.